HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher.Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China.
Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any problems.
But within a few weeks as I went through add'l books, there were thread holes showing in the page gutter, scratches on the covers and splits in the paper near the gutter.When I contacted Crossblue, I was told that I had only had 5 working days to review the shipment and identify a problem, therefore, the company would not make the order right and I had to eat about 60 percent of the shipment.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "Yes , I went for the entire package over 3 thousand. And spent another 3 thousand to have my books printed in order to sell them myself.However, I have discovered..."
- "I m waiting for my order from November 28, they recibe the payment but this fraud, carefully ..."
- "DO NOT trust this company!! I ordered around Aug 27th. Got an email on my shipping date Sept. 13th saying delayed shipping. Can not track. After reading reviews, I'm pretty..."
- "I made a small order last week of a couple pizzas and cheesy bread at the Dominos location on Freret St in New Orleans, La. My order took four hours..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."